Patients Suffering from Urge Incontinence May Experience:
- Difficulty maintaining urine on the way to the bathroom
- Getting up frequently to urinate
- Feeling of a weak bladder, small bladder or painful bladder
- Frequent urge to urinate, frequent urination, bedwetting, bladder spasm
- “Gotta go now” sensation (urgency)
- “Gotta go now” with leakage (urge incontinence).
“Gotta go often” (frequency).
Going often during the night (nocturia).
NONSURGICAL TREATMENTS FOR URGE INCONTINENCE
It has been Dr. Keri Sweeten’s professional experience that most patients overlook these issues as a result of certain myths: normal part of aging, little can be done, treatment is invasive or there is a high failure rate. Don’t keep putting it off. The facts are what most women today don’t realize is that most types of incontinence are both treatable and preventable. There are current, safe and effective minimally invasive procedures that can help you control this condition, stay active and be confident. Talk to Dr. Sweeten today about your symptoms. There are choices and hope for relief. Dr Keri Sweeten and her staff are compassionate about helping, committed to the treatment of incontinence offering state of the art diagnostics and possessing specialized and current training that few others in Arizona do.
For further information regarding any procedure, or to confidentially speak to one of our qualified personnel, please contact us at 602.393.0661.